View Our Recipes Print
Crunchy chickpeas: 2 recipes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 to 40 minutes
Autumn spices crunchy chickpeas:
- 1 box of chickpeas (398 ml)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of agave syrup (or an other liquid sweetener)
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp of ginger
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
Indian spices crunchy chickpeas:
- Preheat oven at 400°F.
- Rinse chickpeas in a colander.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (autumn spices OR indian spices). *If desired, you can double the recipe of your choice or do both indian and autumn spices.
- Place the chickpea mixture on a cookie sheet.
- Cook in oven 30 to 40 minutes taking care to stir every 10 minutes.
- Let cool before serving it cold or hot.