View Our Recipes Print
Double chocolate cranberry biscottis
Servings: 16 biscottis
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F
- Lay parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- In a food mixer or with a whisk, beat the sugar and butter. Add the eggs one at a time, while whisking.
- In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa and baking powder. Mix well.
- In the dry mixture, add the cranberries and the white chocolate. Mix.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture gradually.
- Finish mixing the dough with your fingers.
- Shape the dough into a flatten tube on the baking sheet (see picture for an example).
- Bake the dough in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Let it rest about 10 minutes.
- Slice the dough on the width and replace each biscotti with the inside up.
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes to make the inside crispy.
Avril recommends developing this recipe with organic and local foods whenever possible.