View Our Recipes Print
Double chocolate cranberry biscottis
Servings: 16 biscottis
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F
- Lay parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- In a food mixer or with a whisk, beat the sugar and butter. Add the eggs one at a time, while whisking.
- In another bowl, combine flour, cocoa and baking powder. Mix well.
- In the dry mixture, add the cranberries and the white chocolate. Mix.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture gradually.
- Finish mixing the dough with your fingers.
- Shape the dough into a flatten tube on the baking sheet (see picture for an example).
- Bake the dough in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Let it rest about 10 minutes.
- Slice the dough on the width and replace each biscotti with the inside up.
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes to make the inside crispy.
Avril recommends developing this recipe with organic and local foods whenever possible.
Get your ingredients
PATIENCE FRUIT ET CO$4.99 CAD
CUISINE CAMINO$6.79 CAD
CUISINE CAMINO$7.49 CAD