View Our Recipes Print
Fruit agar jelly
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4 small jar
- Add 1 ½ tsp of agar powder to the cold fruit juice.
- Boil 30 seconds and remove from heat.
- Pour the mixture into 4 small glasses where you have previously deposited the fruits of your choice. Let cool.
- Unmold for small domes or simply enjoy with a spoon.
* You must mix the agar powder in a cold liquid and then boil the liquid for the agar to congeal.
Avril recommends developing this recipe with organic and local foods whenever possible.