View Our Recipes Print
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Servings: 12 muffins
- 2 cups and 1/2 of Gluten-Free all purpose flour use The Wonderful
- 2 ½ tsp. of certified gluten-free baking powder
- ½ tsp. of certified gluten-free baking soda
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
- Put 12 paper liners in the muffin cup. Reserved.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients together. Reserved.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, the milk, the vegetable oil and the applesnax.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture gradually up to the formation of a soft, moist dough. Add the chocolate chips. Mix.
- Use an ice cream scoop of 1/4 cup, form the portions and place them in the paper liners.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the center is cooked (check with a toothpick).
Avril recommends making this recipe from organic and local ingredients as much as possible.
Get your ingredients
BOBS RED MILL$5.79 CAD
Regular Price: $5.99 CAD
Special Price $4.49 CAD
CUISINE ANGELIQUE$9.99 CAD