View Our Recipes Print
Greens and salmon bowl
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 10 kale leaves
- 30 greens beans, stems removed
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 diced avocado
- 300 g fresh salmon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Place salmon in pyrex plate
- Add salt and pepper
- Brush with Dijon mustard and olive oil. Add minced garlic and fresh thyme.
- Bake in oven at 350 F for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, crumble salmon apart and set aside
- Remove stems from kale and chop leaves.
- In a salad bowl, massage kale so it becomes tender and add dressing.
- Add greens beans and fennel; mix well.
- Transfer kale salad to separate bowls.
- Add avocado and salmon crumble on top.
To make a vegetarian version of this dish, simply switch out salmon for grilled tempeh.
Get your ingredients
MAISON ORPHEE$2.99 CAD