View Our Recipes Print
Preparation time: 15 minutes and 4 to 8 hours rest
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
- In a resealable plastic bag, carefully place the chicken breasts and cover with the marinade. Close the bag and mix well. (See the notes)
- Rest the chicken in the refrigerator at least 4 hours and up to 8 hours.
- If desired, this is when you can prepare vegetables in foil. Add your favorite vegetables on the foil and brush with oil, butter, salt and pepper. You can add a BBQ spice or other spices of your choice. Close the foil to form a packet.
- Preheat the grill to 375 ° F. Place the marinated chicken on the grill and cook 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until inside exceed a temperature of 75 ° C.
- If necessary, dispose the vegetables in foil on the top rack for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Collect the remaining sauce in the resealable bag and boil it in the microwave or in a saucepan (high) for 2 minutes to remove bacteria.
- Brush the chicken with the boiled marinade once cook, before serving. **
It is important to be very careful when handling raw chicken: be sure to wash your hands between each handling. Also make sure not to put the vegetables or other foods on a surface that has been in contact with raw chicken.
** If you prefer, you can baste the chicken during cooking on each side. However, you will have to adjust the BBQ temperature accordingly .
Avril recommends making this recipe with organic and local foods whenever possible.