View Our Recipes Print
- Preheat grill to medium low heat.
- Mix melted butter and sugar cane. Brush the peaches with the butter mixture.
- Put the peaches, the flesh side to the grid, and cook for about 10 minutes. Do not close the grill lid. Towards the end of cooking, place the peaches to the back of the grill to grill them further.
- While the peaches grill, prepare the whipped cream. Whip the cream on medium speed until you get stiff peaks: the texture should be silky and dense, with lots of body. Add 1 tbsp. of yogurt at a time, whisking after each addition. Add all the honey and the almond extract. Whisk and then put in the refrigerator until serving. (The refrigerator allows the whipped cream to freeze more. This is a step not to be overlooked)
- When serving, garnish the peaches hole with whipped cream and add chopped almonds. Serve. The peach should be warm.
Avril recommends making this recipe with organic and local foods whenever possible.
Get your ingredients
Regular Price: $7.99 CAD
Special Price $6.99 CAD
SIMPLY ORGANIC$6.99 CAD
Regular Price: $7.49 CAD
Special Price $6.49 CAD
CUISINE CAMINO$3.99 CAD