View Our Recipes Print
Preparation time: 15 minutes
For the grilled watermelon :
- 4 slices of watermelon , 3-4 cm thick and rectangular
- 2 lemons cut in half
- 100 grams of goat cheese
- Cracked black pepper , to taste
- Olive oil, to taste
- Some fresh mint leaves, for the presentation
For the green puree :
Preparation of the green puree:
- In a pot of boiling water, blanch the edamame for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse them under cold water. Book.
- Reduce the avocado into mash. Add edamame and olive oil, mix roughly with the robot to maintain texture.
- Add garlic and fresh mint. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well with a spoon and refrigerate.
Preparation of the grilled watermelon:
- On a hot grill, grill the lemons, face down. Grilled the lemon until their skin is softer and they got a golden brown, 5 to 10 minutes depending on the intensity of the barbecue.
- Meanwhile, toast the slices of watermelon, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Put 1/4 of the green puree on each plate. Top with grilled watermelon slice and squeeze half a grilled lemon on each slice. Sprinkle with goat cheese, mint leaves and pepper. Add a little olive oil to taste.
- Serve warm.
Avril recommends making this recipe with organic and local foods whenever possible.
Get your ingredients
MAISON ORPHEE$3.49 CAD
MAISON ORPHEE$14.99 CAD
Regular Price: $8.49 CAD
Special Price $6.99 CAD