View Our Recipes Print
PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE ENERGY BALLS
Preparation time: 5 to 10 min
Servings: 15 to 16 balls
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- Add the humid ingredients to the dry mixture. Mix.
- Use moistened fingers to form balls.
- Arrange the balls on the cookie sheet and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Store the balls in the refrigerator.
Avril recommends developing this recipe with organic and local foods whenever possible.