View Our Recipes Print
Pork roast with dried fruit sauce
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 6 hours
Servings: 4 to 6
- Prick roast with garlic cloves. Brush with Dijon mustard and sprinkle with herbs.
- Add pork roast to slow cooker.
- Dilute veal stock with water. Pour around roat in slow cooker. Add add berries and raisins.
- Cook in slow cooker 6 h.
- Once cooked, reserve roast.
- Transfert liquid to a deep pot, on low-medium heat until it simmers. Mix 2 tbs of water with cornstarch.
- Add cornstarch mix to liquid, Mix well to prevent clumps. Let simmer until thickened.
- Slice pork roast and serve with sauce.
Avril recommends using organic and locally grown products in this recipe.
Get your ingredients
MAISON ORPHEE$2.99 CAD
NUTRA FRUIT$3.99 CAD
CLEF DES CHAMPS$3.49 CAD
ORGANIC TRADITIONS$19.99 CAD