View Our Recipes Print
Quinoa and vegetable meatloaf
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings: 6 à 8
- In a skillet, heat canola oil and cook onions, celery and carrots. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix meat, reserved cooked vegetables, cooked quinoa, breadcrumbs, egg and spices. Add salt and pepper and mix until throughly mixed.
- Preheat oven at 375°F.
- Place meatloaf mix in bread pan.
- Cook in oven 1 hour. 15 minutes before the end of cooking time, add ketchup on top of meatloaf and finish cooking.
- Let cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Avril suggest using local and organic products as much as possible in its recipes.