View Our Recipes Print
Preparation time: Quick
Cooking time: 50 min (2 X25)
Servings: 6 to 8 portions
- Preheat the oven at 325 ° F (170 ° C). Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, raw quinoa, coconut, sunflower seeds, flax, chia and salt. Mix well.
- In a second bowl, combine the mashed bananas, almond butter and agave syrup. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread half of your granola mixture on the baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes, turning the plate after 15 minutes. Cook the second half.
- Cool completely before transferring the granola in an airtight glass jar.
Avril recommends developing this recipe with organic and local foods whenever possible.