View Our Recipes Print
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Cut and wash bell peppers. Bake in oven on a cookie sheet lined with parchement at 425°F for 30 minutes.
- Cook quinoa as instructed on packaging.
- Color vegetable with canola oil in pan.
- Add cooked quinoa, sesame oil, Herbamare and pepper to vegetables, and mix. Fill bell peppers with this stuffing.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and bake in oven until cheese melts.
Quinoa can easily be substituted with barley, or millet in this recipe.
To add protein, swap half the quinoa quantity for as much soy protein chunks, crumbled tofu or browned lean ground meat of your choice.
Avril suggest using organic and locally grown foods in this recipe, as much as possible.