View Our Recipes Print
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- Preheat the oven to 275 ° F.
- Cover the cookie plate with parchment paper on which you drew a 9 inches (23 cm) circle in diameter in the center. Turn the paper, the ink down so the food will not touch. Reserve.
- Use a blender foot, whisk eggs and salt in a bowl until white foam. Add sugar very gradually, falling snow, while continuing to whisk. Stop whipping when you get stiff peaks. Add the balsamic vinegar and fold the dough gently.
- Pour the mixture in the center of the circle. Expand slightly while remaining within the circle.
- Put in the oven for 1 jour and 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes. The pavlova will be crispy on the outside and tender inside. It will have slightly golden.
- Let it rest for 2 hours before adding the whipped cream.
- Use a blender or a whisk, whip the cream until it thickens.
- Add icing sugar while continuing to whip. Whip until the whipped cream is at your liking.
- In the same bowl, add the raspberry jam and the orange blossom. Mix gently with a spatula.
- Garnish the pavlova with whipped cream, jam raspberries and fresh raspberries.
Avril recommends making this recipe with organic and local foods whenever possible.
Get your ingredients
Regular Price: $6.79 CAD
Special Price $4.99 CAD
MAISON ORPHEE$3.49 CAD
NATURELLEMENT GOURMET$12.99 CAD
Regular Price: $4.99 CAD
Special Price $4.49 CAD