View Our Recipes Print
Soft shrimp taco with creamy herb sauce
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: --
- 500 g cooked shrimp (tofu, chicken or cod)
- 4 soft taco shells
- 1 romaine lettuce heart, chopped
- 2 diced lebanese cucumbers
- 2 diced tomatos
- 1/2 cup 0% plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or mashed avocado
- Basil, parsley or mint (choice of fresh herbs, in good quantity)
- a few drops of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- To make the sauce, combine yogurt, mayonnaise or mashed avocados, fresh herbs, salt and pepper, in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Avril suggest using local and organic products as much as possible in its recipes.