View Our Recipes Print
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
Servings: 8 -10 mini quiche
- 5 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup of flour of your choice
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of diced green pepper
- 1 ½ cup of chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup of grated Emmental cheese
- 2 chopped green onions
- salt, pepper, to your taste (since the cheese is already salted, pay attention to the amount of added salt)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs. Add baking powder, milk and flour in this order, and stir between each addition.
- Add green pepper, spinach, cheese and scallions. Mix and season.
- Pour mixture into a greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes*. Let cool a few minutes before serving.
*At the last minute of cooking, you can leave quiches toast to “broil”. It gives them a nice color and allows them not to sag after cooking in the oven. If you “broil”, it is important to watch quiches carefully to avoid burning.
Avril recommends developing this recipe with organic and local foods whenever possible.
Get your ingredients
EL PETO$3.99 CAD
CUISINE ANGELIQUE$9.99 CAD
CUISINE SOLEIL$19.49 CAD
TERRE EXOTIQUE$10.99 CAD