View Our Recipes Print
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
25 jumbo pasta shells (a little more if some would break: 30)
1 tsp vegetable oil
3 ½ cups of kale, finely chopped
2 tbsp pesto
1 pint white mushroom, sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp with goat cheese tea (optional, you can remove or add more)
For the gratin:
540 ml tomato sauce of your choice *
2 tbsp pesto tea
190 g Mozzarella cheese, grated
* I used a sauce with tomatoes and mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- In a large pot, cook the giant shells as directed on package until al dente. Drain, oil lightly and reserve.
- In a bowl, combine kale and 1 tbsp and a half of the pesto. Massage the kale with your hands to soften it. Save aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Mix lightly and let it heat on medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Do not over mix.
- Once the mushrooms are relatively cooked, add the kale and 1 tsp and half of pesto. Mix and cook 2-3 minutes. Save aside.
- In a baking dish about 25 cm x 32 cm x 6 cm, spread 1 cup and a half of the tomato sauce.
- Stuff each shell of the mushroom mixture and place in the dish. Add the remaining pesto and the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese, then bake for 30 minutes.
April recommends developing this recipe with organic and local foods as much as possible.