View Our Recipes Print
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes + 4 hours rest
Servings: 2 to 4 portions, depending on the size of the glass
Dark chocolate mousse:
White Chocolate Mousse:
- In a bain-marie or in the microwave, melt the dark chocolate. Add the almond milk and salt. Mix.
- Transfer everything into a large bowl, whipping and gradually add soft tofu, beating with an electric whisk. At the end, add the vanilla extract. If necessary, put the preparation in a blender to make a smoother texture.
- Arrange the mixture into a stemware (verrines, Masson pots or wine glasses). Leave 2 to 3 centimeters of space in the jar for the white chocolate cream. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- In a bain-marie or in the microwave, melt the white chocolate.
- In a blender, add the tofu, melted white chocolate, vanilla extract, almond milk, juice and zest of clementine. Mix until smooth.
- Add the white chocolate mousse mixture over the frozen dark chocolate mix. Put it back in the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving. The white chocolate preparation will firms up into a cream, not a mousse.
- Sprinkle cocoa and clementine zest before serving.
Avril recommends developing this recipe with organic and local foods whenever possible.