View Our Recipes Print
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 60 to 70 min
Servings: 4 portions
- 454 g fingerling potatoes (about 10), halved or quartered
- 1 broccoli cut into pieces
- 1 leek chopped into rings
- 1 cup of onions cut into thin wedges
- 1 clove of garlic cut into 3 piece
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of bbq spices
- salt and pepper to taste *
- 200 g of grated cheddar cheese (about 1 cup and ¾)
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- In a baking dish of about 12 by 10 inches, mix all the ingredients of the pot (arrange the 3 pieces of garlic cloves in strategic locations in the pot).
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- After 40-45 minutes of cooking, coarsely crumble the sausage with your fingers. In a large skillet, heat the drizzle of olive oil, then add the sausages, and a part of the ricotta and the mustard.
- Cook the sausages until they are warm enough.
- At the end of step 3, add the sausages to the baking dish, then top it with the cheddar cheese.
- Put the pot back in the oven a second time for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Top the pot with the second part of ricotta cheese before serving.
* Note that you do not need to add much salt to the vegetables as the sausage and cheese is already salty enough.
Avril recommends developing this recipe with organic and local foods whenever possible.